A broken tooth can be restored at the office of Dr. Thomas Ouellette when you visit us for porcelain dental crowns. We can improve your dental health by encasing the effected tooth with an E4D crown, which we can create in just one hour at our office. Please call our dentist and team today at 303-296-1402 if you would like to benefit from a porcelain dental crown in Denver, Colorado.
Dental crowns, also known as dental caps, are versatile restorations used to protect your teeth and help you regain a healthy smile. Our dentist may recommend a dental crown to:
- Restore a tooth with significant damage or decay
- Protect a tooth following root canal treatment
- Anchor and attach a dental bridge
- Cover and complete a dental implant
- Improve a misshapen tooth
- Strengthen teeth that are fractured or weak
- Support a tooth with a large filling and little remaining tooth structure
- Enhance the appearance of your smile
Crowns are custom-made to fit your smile and fit over the entire tooth, starting at the gumline, to restore its original shape and size and protect the tooth from sustaining any damage. Our dentist and team only provide porcelain crowns, helping ensure that your final result will look and feel completely natural.
Traditionally, dental crowns have required two visits to complete. At our office, we use E4D technology to speed up your treatment process, designing, creating and placing your crown in a single visit. This saves you time and allows you to leave our practice with a beautiful, renewed smile.
Give us a call today to schedule a consultation with our dentist and learn more about porcelain dental crowns!