If you need orthodontic treatment, Dr. Thomas Ouellette may recommend Reveal® clear aligners to straighten your teeth and improve your smile. This innovative solution works to align your teeth quickly and comfortably and is nearly invisible! Call 303-296-1402 today to learn more about Reveal clear aligners in Denver, Colorado, and schedule your consultation with our skilled dentist.
Reveal clear aligners by Henry Schein® Orthodontics™ are a specially designed clear aligner system that work to straighten your teeth and improve your smile. This orthodontic treatment is both comfortable and aesthetic, aligning your teeth discreetly to maintain your natural appearance during treatment as well as giving you a healthy, beautiful smile. Your treatment plan also includes a custom-made retainer to help keep your teeth in their optimal positions following treatment!
When you begin your Reveal treatment, our dentist will take photos and impressions of your teeth for our records. These records will be used to create an individualized treatment plan, after which your aligners will be created at the Henry Schein Orthodontics lab. Your aligners are carefully designed to fit your teeth closely, ensuring tooth-specific control to move your teeth into their ideal positions as well as making your overall treatment experience more comfortable. You will meet with our dentist regularly throughout your treatment to track the progress of your teeth and ensure that your smile is progressing as planned.
There are many benefits to choosing Reveal clear aligners for your orthodontic treatment, including:
- Greater Clarity — Reveal aligners are clearer than any other type of aligner and are guaranteed not to discolor, clod or yellow over time. They are virtually invisible in your mouth!
- A Precision Fit — Your aligners are specially designed to fit your teeth perfectly. The proprietary materials used in creating the aligner ensure that your teeth move quickly and comfortably into their proper positions.
- Fewer Visits With Your Dentist — This precision fit means greater tooth contact and higher retention, which means that you spend less time in the dental office.
- Faster Treatment Time — Treatment with Reveal aligners typically takes between two and 15 months. In fact, most cases can be completed in less than six months!
- Easy To Care for Your Appliance — Your aligners are stain-resistant, which makes them easy to care for. Simply remove your aligners to eat, brush and floss, and remember to rinse them daily. You may also use your toothbrush to clean them as long as you are not using an abrasive toothpaste.
Call our team today to find out more and schedule your consultation for Reveal clear aligners!